- 8:30am to 10:30am – 7th period exams
- 11:00 am – meet at North Springs MARTA station for those that want to travel in a group. Otherwise, students are on their own to find transportation to GSU. Students riding MARTA will need $6.00 for a round trip ticket (this includes $1.00 for a Breeze Card).
- 12:00pm – set up and warm up at GSU
- Students will have time to eat between noon and 1:00.
- Please pack a lunch as we will not have time to go anywhere.
- An alternative to this is for parents to take their child and stop somewhere on the way for lunch.
- 1:00pm – graduation begins
- Students who are not dressed appropriately will not be permitted to perform.
- 2:30pm – graduation ends
- 3:00pm – Marta back to North Springs station where students will be released.
We will have a truck that can take larger instruments. Students will load their instrument on the day before graduation or the morning of. I will unload the instruments on Friday morning.
I think that covers everything, but please let me know if you have any questions.
Please return the bottom portion of the permission slip by 5/19/17.