- Students will meet at NS at 1:00 to rehearse the show before leaving for Cambridge.
- Dinner will be provided at exhibition, make sure students eat prior to arriving at NS
- We will have water, but bring a water bottle for rehearsals. It will be HOT!
- Chaperones will meet at NS at 3 pm.
- All students and chaperones should enter through the loading dock doors.
Tickets for spectators are $5 per person and free for under 5. You can purchase tickets ahead of time at www.fultonperformingarts.org.
Exhibition starts at 5:45 pm. The Spartans will take the field at 6:10 pm. There is also a link, at the event website, to live stream the event if you can’t make it!