This is just a quick update about the game tonight. The plan right now is for us to go to Kell HS with the hope that we will get to play. Depending on which news outlet that you tune in to, the rain is predicted to be either spotty or a non-stop deluge with flooding. Most of the predictions are showing the heaviest rain to the east of us. I'll send another update this afternoon with our final plans, but here are the options:
- Go to Kell and play during the gaps in the rain. We will not perform while it is raining, so we may have to spend part of the game on the bus. If it gets bad then we will come home. We will not wear the full uniform tonight.
- Cancellation - students held in the band room after school until parents can get to North Springs to pick them up.
Please feel free to pick up your child after school if you do not feel comfortable with them travelling in this weather. I will not count it against the student tonight if you decide that they should not perform. However, students will need to be picked up by 5:30 if they are not traveling with the band.
Thanks for Your Support!
North Springs Charter HS
One additional note:
Tonight is Kell High School's Homecoming so our band will NOT be performing at half time.