Here are the details:
- 7:15 AM – Band students begin arriving. Students should be dressed in band t-shirts or blue and orange, NSCHS spirtwear, etc. and jeans. (The new band t-shirts are on order, but they won’t be here by then.)
- 7:50 – Marching band goes to the stadium with instruments. Students arriving after 7:50 should report to band room to get instrument and then walk down to the stadium to join the rest of band.
- 8:35 – First performance – Divas with band
- 9:08 – Second performance – drum line feature
- 9:10 – Football team featured. Band will play fight song in the background.
- 9:20 – End of pep rally
- 9:30 – Students return to band room to put away instruments, etc.
Students will be attending a meeting today during 7th period to talk about tomorrow.