Early August 2015
Band Camp Update:
Thank you to all that participated in Band Camp last week. Even though we had an interrupted week, we are off to a great start for the 2015 Marching season.
Special thank you to Sharon Gilbert and Renee Hasterock for helping with meals during camp!
The band will play for the scrimmage game on Friday, August 14. Please plan to come and cheer or volunteer to chaperone the band.
The following volunteer opportunities are available ASAP!
- Chaperone Coordinator: This position sends weekly reminders to the volunteers that sign up for football games.
- Football Game Chaperones: We need 4-5 adults to chaperone each football game (both home and away games). To sign up, please visit our Charms website (Charms login information is at the bottom of this email) or let me know when you would like to volunteer. WE NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR THE SCRIMMAGE GAME ASAP!
- Water purchaser: We need approximately 150 bottles of water for each football game to keep our band and dancers hydrated. If you would like to volunteer to purchase water and deliver to North Springs each week (you will be reimbursed!), please contact me or Sharon Gilbert for more information.
Once again, we are offering a meal plan for marching band students for dinner before football games. Please see this flyer for more information.
Band/Orchestra/Chorus Potluck Dinner:
Please plan to attend the Potluck Dinner on Tuesday, August 18th. Important information will be given and tuxedo and dress fittings will take place that evening. Please bring your checkbook. ALL Band students must have a tuxedo or school approved black dress for concerts. This is a requirement for being in band. Tuxedo Warehouse will be there for fittings and a deposit or full payment is required to order your tuxedo.
Food assignments for Potluck Dinner:
- Senior: 2L or gallon drink
- Junior: Dessert
- Sophomore: Salad or side dish
- Freshman: Meat/main dish
Band Dues Reminder:
$100 payment for band dues is due on Friday, August 14. Please drop payment in the lock box in the band room.
Thank you so much for all your help and support!
Stacy Sinatra Sharon Gilbert
Charms Login Information:
Go to: parents/students login
Password: student ID or LastnameFirst Initial Example: BrownM